Our HSE Strategic Objectives
The overall corporate objective of SSGC LPG (Pvt.) Limited (SLL) is to conduct business in LPG by importation, processing, marketing and distribution while fully complying with applicable legislation. It aims at reducing risks associated with the business to as low as reasonably practicable (ALARP) while remaining commercially viable (ASSIB – And Still Stay In Business). A strategy of continuous improvement in HSE performance of operations is being pursued by:
- The implementation of a process of cultural change from a reactive to a pro-active HSE culture.
- Ensuring implementation of the HSE-MS by having a corporate HSE-MS Manual.
Our Commitment to HSE
In SSGC LPG (Pvt) Limited we are all committed to:
- Pursue the goal of no harm to people.
- Protect the environment.
- Use material and energy efficiently to provide our products and services.
- Develop energy resources, products and services consistent with these aims.
- Publicly report on our performance.
- Play a leading role in promoting best practice in LPG industries.
- Manage HSE matters as any other critical business activity.
- Promote a culture in which all employees share this commitment.
- Create a secure business environment that minims economic loss and business disruption.
- safeguarding people’s integrity and reputation.
In this way we aim to have an HSE performance we can be proud of, to earn the confidence of customers and society at large, to be a good neighbor and to contribute to sustainable development.
Our HSE Ambitions
- We shall operate our business without harm to people or the environment in which we work.
- We shall establish sustainable improvements in HSE management system.
- We aim to have an operational excellence, sustainable pro-active HSSE culture with excellent HSE performance in every field of our business.
Excellent HSE performance is:
- Zero Fatality.
- Zero serious accident.
- Commitment through chain from producer to customer.
- Searching for continuous improvements.
- Assuring safety in all levels of the organization.
- Ensuring operating efficiency and safety.
- Adding value to market proposition.
Furthermore, long-term HSE performance targets have been set at all Business Levels.